NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
The Bridge Program allows Home care Aide license holders to advance their career,
further their education and become a Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC). Home Care
Aides can take this program in 3 days for a total of 24 hours. The program includes 24
hours of lecture, skills lab and clinicals.
Prerequisite: Active Home Care Aide License
-Students are REQUIRED to come to the school and register in order to reserve your spot in the class!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Required Textbooks
- Current CPR certification
- Blood pressure cuff and stethoscope
- Navy blue scrubs
- Second hand watch
- Closed toe shoes (Tennis shoes work great)
- Criminal history background check
- Current TB test (2 Step TB test)
- Completed forms (Required forms provided by the school)
- Identification card (picture ID)
- Registration is required 2 weeks prior to start of class
*All fees are due prior to starting the class. BP cuff and navy-blue scrub can be purchased at the school (cash or check only) or you can provide your own.